Scholarships and graduate fellowships invite every able student to dream big, work hard and exceed expectations through life-changing opportunities. They help OSU offer an excellent education as affordably as possible, and they empower the university to competitively recruit the brightest young scholars.
Motivated students will go to great lengths to secure a top-notch education. For every inventive risk-taker, every hard-driving self-starter on our campus, there’s a story of sacrifice. In small doses, sacrifice has value. But we need to keep financial burdens low if we mean to prepare graduates for unfettered futures and meet the scholarship giving opportunities needed most as outlined by President Hargis.
With increased undergraduate and graduate scholarship funding, we can help students focus on what they’ll get out of OSU—and what they’ll eventually give back.
Types of Scholarships
- Need-based scholarships, which are crucial to keeping OSU affordable for students with limited financial support.
- Merit-based scholarships, which position the university to attract scholars who are considering multiple institutions.
- Memorial scholarships, which honor loved ones, special mentors, professors or friends.
- Endowed scholarships, which provide a continued source of assistance for OSU students.
- Unendowed scholarships, which maximize a gift’s immediate impact for today’s students.
Endowments are established through the following minimums:
- Undergraduate Scholarship - $25,000
- Graduate Fellowship – $50,000
- President’s Distinguished Scholarship or Distinguished Graduate Fellowship – $55,000
- Athletic Scholarships – $125,000
Learn more about Endowed Gifts at OSU.
Make Your Impact
By supporting scholarships, a legacy is left at Oklahoma State University providing students the opportunity to grow and learn at the highest level.
- General Scholarship Fund 20-24400
OSU Student Union
With more than 450 student organizations on the OSU campus, the Student Union plays a key role in their operations as it houses Campus Life and its organizations. In Campus Life, leaders are born and real-world experience is gained. The Campus Life area, located on the second floor of the Student Union, is always a hotbed of activity. In addition to the departments listed to the left that make up Campus Life, we also offer the following services for the campus community:
To learn more about Campus Life at Oklahoma State University, visit the Campus Life page.
Make Your Impact
Support the student experience from the ensuring that Oklahoma State University continues to be America’s Brightest Orange, in the classroom and beyond.
- President’s Leadership Council Scholarship Endowment 34-99550
- Student Affairs Leadership Excellence Fund 34-98480
- Student Affairs Leadership Study Abroad Endowed Scholarship 34-86250
For more information about giving opportunities related to Campus Life, contact the OSU Foundation at 800.622.4678 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.